• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

David Crosby arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPJim

Staff member
A&M Solo Artist David Crosby was arrested last week after weapons and drugs were discovered in his luggage.
He checked out of a New York hotel and accidentally left the bag behind. Hotel workers discovered pot, a hand gun and some knives inside. When Crosby returned for the bag he was met by police.
Charges of drug and weapons possession are pending.
Some things never change.
JB

The best comment I've heard ... wish I'd come up with it myself ... is: " this is DEJA VU all over again."

What's really infuriating is that doctors went to all that trouble to get him a new liver, and he's ruining the thing already.
JB

LPJim said:
What's really infuriating is that doctors went to all that trouble to get him a new liver, and he's ruining the thing already.
Hmmm. Sounds almost like what had been reported in the tabloids about Larry Hagman, eh? Got a new liver, then fell off the wagon.

Is this "Death Wish" time, or what?

If Martha Stewart has to do time- this guy should be a slam dunk. I am getting real sick of celebrities promoting bad behavior (RAPPERS and ACTORS) and laughing at us. We reward them with tremedous wealth- the least they can do is act respectable. The bar must be raised.

That's the truth. I hate to see someone with tremendous talent self-destruct like that. Makes me doubly sorry for the poor non-celebrity person who DIDN'T get the new liver when Crosby moved to the top of the donor list.

Not to mention Crosby's young child ... plus the children he fathered by sperm donation for the lesbian couple. Wonder if there's any hope for those kids?

JB
NP: David Crosby IF I COULD ONLY REMEMBER MY NAME (Atlantic Records) -

Yeah, Melissa Etheridge and Julie Cypher sure picked a good role model for the father of their children didn't they?

Hey, Shirley, good to hear from you. I hadn't seen a new message from you in a while and was considering posting an APB. Hope all's well.
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom