"Delecado"

Status
Not open for further replies.

patcat

Wonder if you could help me?! My mum is looking for a Herb Alpert song called "Delecado". I don´t know if the spelling is right, but I guess you all now, what I mean. Can anybody tell me on which album I can find this song?!?
Thank you very much!
Pat from Austria

hello and welcome there is no song like that. what I heard unless you mean disafinando and that is on the 3 song on side 1 from the lonely bull lp or cd which is now out of print. unless you might find it in a used cd store.
bob papp

There's an old Brazilian tune called "Delicado" but it wasn't recorded by Herb Alpert. Percy Faith had a #1 hit with it in 1953.

patcat said:
Wonder if you could help me?! My mum is looking for a Herb Alpert song called "Delecado". I don´t know if the spelling is right, but I guess you all now, what I mean. Can anybody tell me on which album I can find this song?!?
Thank you very much!
Pat from Austria

Sounds like you mean "Desafinado", from The Lonely Bull album. While this album is out of print, I'm sure you can find it in a used record store somewhere.

Capt. Bacardi

Would any of the tracks from Fandango or Passion Dance have a similar name? Just a thought...

I just noticed on Amazon.com several CDs by trumpeter Ray Anthony that contain the song "Delicado".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom