🎷 AotW: CTI George Benson: Body Talk (CTI Records CTI 6033)

All the CTI releases
1694741195780.pngGeorge Benson: Body Talk

CTI Records CTI 6033
Released 1973

A1: Dance [8:15]​
A2: When Love Has Grown [4:50]​
A3: Plum [5:20]​
B1: Body Talk [8:20]​
B2: Top Of The World [9:45]​

Arranged By, Conductor – Pee Wee Ellis
Bass – Gary King, Ron Carter
Drums – Jack DeJohnette
Electric Piano – Harold Mabern
Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
Guitar – Earl Klugh, George Benson
Percussion – Mobutu
Producer – Creed Taylor
Tenor Saxophone – Frank Foster
Trombone – Dick Griffin, Gerard Chamberlain
Trumpet, Flugelhorn – John Gatchell, Jon Faddis, Waymon Reed
Written-By – Donny Hathaway (tracks: A2), Gene McDaniel (tracks: A2), George Benson (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2), Alfred Ellis (tracks: A1)

Recorded at Van Gelder Studios, July 1973

Amazon product ASIN B07HKKKKL5

I own the 40th anniversary CD reissue of this and it's another Good one I bought most of my Benson CTI CDs as they were being reissued spread out over time Benson did some great stuff all around

I own the 40th anniversary CD reissue of this and it's another Good one I bought most of my Benson CTI CDs as they were being reissued spread out over time Benson did some great stuff all around
Have you found any of his earliest albums like The George Benson Cookbook, or Lonnie Smith's Finger Lickin' Good (which was pretty much Benson and his group backing Lonnie)?

Have you found any of his earliest albums like The George Benson Cookbook, or Lonnie Smith's Finger Lickin' Good (which was pretty much Benson and his group backing Lonnie)?
I have his first two the uptown album and the cookbook both on CD I missed the Lonnie Smith one though but those are the earliest Benson rarities I have all the A&M and CTI and Warner releases up to Love remembers

Back
Top Bottom