• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Happy Birthday HERB ALPERT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven J. Gross

Just wanted to start the festivities early for Mr. A's Birthday.
Herb, you are an American Treasure- Keep those sounds coming- Happy Birthday,
Steven Gross

Happy birthday Mr. Herb Alpert!! You have touched our lives through your wonderful music and you have inspired many of us to become musicians. You have incomparble style and grace. There's a reason you sold over 80 million records- you're the best!! May the coming year bring the best of health to you and your family and all that you desire.

Thanks for 4 decades of timeless classics,
David

Happy Birthday Herb! Here's wishing that today is all you hoped it would be. Thanks for the terrific music over the years -- keep it coming!

Harry
...hoping for more "Herb" on the radio today, online...

Just Add my Congratulations On Herb Alpert's Birthday ....Look Forward to Next Projects and Hopefully Some Concerts 2003 /2004.... :)

Peter...Happy Thoughts of Herb Live in London 1996/1997......

I am now raising a toast to our favorite A&M Artist and one of the all-time best entrepreneurs and record company executives on the planet! :bandit:

Happy 68th, Herb and may there be many more! :happybirthday:

Dave :cat:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE FINEST MUSICIANS AROUND.YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS I GOT INTERSTED IN MUSIC IN THE FIRST PLACE.MANY HAPPY RETURNS, AND PERHAPS SOME NEW MUSIC OR A BOX SET OF YOUR WORK?ALL THE BEST.

Feliz Cumpleanos to THE musician who changed the music industry for the better! Your ability to seek new sounds AND new talent encouraged those gifted with the same energy to record so many wonderful tunes. Thanks for all your contributions to the arts both then and now. Many blessings on your 68th birthday, and may you enjoy so many more.

DJ
:happybirthday:

:happybirthday: :bandit: :happybirthday: :bandit: :happybirthday: :bandit: :happybirthday: :bandit: :happybirthday: :bandit: :happybirthday:

Feliz cumpleanos para el mariachi mas fina del todo el mundo! Su musica es la cancion de mi vida, para todos!

Translation: Happy Birthday to the finest trumpeter in the world...your music is the song of my life forever. At least, that's what I was TRYING to say...

Thanks for sharing your passions and talents with the world, Herb...we're ALL the better for it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Dan

Captain Bacardi said:
DAN BOLTON said:
Feliz cumpleanos para el mariachi mas fina del todo el mundo! Su musica es la cancion de mi vida, para todos!

Hmmm, nothing like sending a message in Spanish to a Jewish guy... :nut:

Capt. Bacardi

Well, my Hebrew isn't too good, and my Yiddish is fashoonk...

Oy!

Dan, knowing how the words SOUND in Yiddish, but afraid to try to spell them...it would be such a shundah to spell something wrong... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom