Happy Birthday Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

Nick Ceroli taught drummer
Happy Birthday, Nick. I know you are lookng down on all your fans!I think of you everyday. At Christmas time I especially appreciate all that outstanding drumming on the Tijuana Brass Christmas Album...there aint no better ANYWHERE!!You were truly AMAZING! Your smile & the beat of the brass will live forever, your biggest fan Marty :D

I too wish Nick a Happy Birthday as we remember this most awesome, humble, and loveable drummer. I was inspired and learned to play drums because of this giant. I still am in awe when I listen to Nick play on any song. He had a very special style and sound that, to this day, are unequalled. I thank Herb for the foresight to make Nick a permanent member of the touring and recording TJB. It's a masterful piece of recording history.

Tom :D

A happy birthday in Heaven to the "Beat of The Brass" from a young fan! Was still a toddler when Mr. Ceroli died in 1985. On the DEFINITIVE HITS liner notes, he is mentioned is one out of many without who's contribution, the TJB would not have been as successful as they were.
How true. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom