• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

HIP-O Forum is back on line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bill

Gentlemanly Curmudgeon
Staff member
...and carries a special announcement regarding Herb Alpert...

The new forum doesn't seem to be as friendly as the old and you need to re-register, apparently. They've divided up the forums differently as well and now have a forum entitled "A&M Select Corner." Ain't that a grand?

They're also selling limited editions of Sting, and Cat Stevens on 180gm vinyl.

--Bill San

None of our old messages are there, so if we want to be heard AGAIN, go re-register and start posting.

At least our A&M requests won't be drowned out by numerous Motown requests, since they have a separate Motown forum too.

Harry
...who just re-registered, online...

I don't know where they got that other forum from, but it was a bad MS clone of others like phpBB and vBulletin. Glad they got rid of it--just hope the new one's a keeper this time.

So what ever happend to that all-inclusive Bacharach set that was supposed to come out? I signed up for their newsletter, have received a couple of issues but no BB news. Or do I need to resubscribe to that too?

According to the old news about the Bacharach set, it wasn't due till August.

Harry
...interested in this one too, online...

I know, but I thought they might be starting to pre-promote it (or take orders or whatever) by now.

Mike Blakesley said:
I know, but I thought they might be starting to pre-promote it (or take orders or whatever) by now.

I haven't seen it show up for preordering on Amazon yet either. My guess is that it's going to be pushed back a couple of months. (If the delay was for licensing those Burt & The Backbeats, it will have been worth it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom