• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

In How Many M*A*S*H Episodes Did Karen Philipp Appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasil_Nut

Staff member
A question came to mind while watching the M*A*S*H DVD last evening: in how many episodes did Karen Philipp appear? I know she appeared in the pilot and the episode Germ Warfare. However, the IMDb also lists an appearance on the episode Chief Surgeon Who? I've watched this episode a couple of times and haven't seen her yet. Is this an error on the part of IMDb? I know she was released early in the series--but only two episodes? Does anyone know?

Sidenote: she's adorable in the role of Lt. Dish--a perfect foil for Hawkeye's advances. She'd have made a wonderful regular addition to the cast. Judging from what she said in Playboy ("They couldn't find anything to do with the pretty blonde..."), I assume the producers decided to use different guest stars--as opposed to one character actress in a limited role. I love her expression when she realizes the raffle ticket is taped to the bottom of the bowl--very cute!

Brasil Nut

Most of the "wrecking crew" studio guys are on the opening and closing TV theme. I believe the opeing guitar is Tommy Tedesco, who as most of you might know played on many of the TJB records. Later...amigos...Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom