• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

John Pisano To Be On TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bacardi

I received a note that the weekly Sunday guitar workshops that John Pisano is a part of will be taped by ABC News with Peter Jennings. The workshop will feature Pisano along with guitarist Al Viola, and will take place at the California Vintage Guitar & Amp store in Sherman Oaks, Ca. on Sunday, May 15th. As of yet they don't know when it will be on TV, but check out the Pisano website (www.flyingpisanos.com) for more info.

Capt. Bacardi

Hi Capt. and everyone else watching/reading this post. I have a call in to ABC News NY and folks there are checking for me. As soon as I get the call and info, I'll post.

Regards,

Tom (who works at an ABC-TV affil) :D

O-K all of you Pisano people (I'm among you),

An ABC News producer in New York tells me (as of 12 PEDT on 05/16/05, that the piece shot with John Pisano was requested by ABC News Beijing correspondent Mark Litke and his producer. Litke is doing a piece on Eastman Guitars and John Pisano is a key element in that piece. I don't know any more about the story but I'll attempt to find out. The NY producer says he does not know if or when or it will air on World News Tonight (WNT). The video/snd is being shipped now to Litkefor review. I am e-mailing Litke to find out more, such as if and when this piece will air stateside. I will advise everyone as soon as I hear from him.

Regards,

Tom
WEAR-TV
Pensacola, Fl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom