• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Paging Harry N!

Status
Not open for further replies.

venturenut

Hello, Harry, long time no see...(figuratively speaking)

Are you still interested in the David Seville CD? I've had it made for years (this time, literally, not figuratively)...

I discovered last month that I still have your address in my book I used to keep accounts of my travels across the country when I moved back to Oregon 5 years ago today...

I really miss this forum and the friends I made here. The divorce kinda changed all that. Now that I'm on the west coast, my other musical faves, The Ventures, have been more accessible and time consuming; most of my online activity is with Underground Fire, and during the summer months especially, we spend a great deal of time with Nokie Edwards, who lives only 2 hours north. My fiance and I worked the last two festivals he had in Eugene; I have been involved with all four, although there will be no more.

The biggest thrill of the last year or so was getting to sit down at the festival with Mason Williams and talk about the albums and his books. A new guitarist of only 17 years from England just released a new album featuring Mason; she (Zoe McCulloch) met Mason at the same time, and he was quite impressed with her. (Info is at www.zoemcculloch.com - and my fiance is her fan club president).

We also took a Carnival Cruise to Mexico with The Ventures and Los Straitjackets. Alan White, Roger Fisher, Jeff Cook, and Zoe also joined all of us...It was great!

Well, let me know about the CD, OK?

Thanks!
Dave Twogood

venturenut said:
Hello, Harry, long time no see...(figuratively speaking)

Dave--long time no see! :) Hey, hook up with me on messenger one of these nights. Been awhile. I think we've both been through a lot of "changes" in life, if you know what I mean. :)

Yay! Dave Twogood is back!

--Mr Bill
who snuck in from the Phillipines for a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom