Singles 1969-1973 Booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.C. Jr

Hi everybody! Does anyone know if the booklet for the Singles 1969-1973 LP makes the value better? Did all LPs by that name include it? I noticed the CD has the some, but not all, of the content. (Might just be my version, too..) Thanks! :phones::comp:

I have 2 of the Singles 69-73 Lp's one of them didn't have the booklet but when I was at a used record store I found a used copy that was in great shape and it had the booklet in great shape so I bought it just for the booklet. So yeah the booklet is a must for this album. I still think the best sounding version of this album is my Audiophile LP of Singles 69-73 yet nothing can top the Japan SACD.

I believe they all originally had a booklet with them. It's possible that later pressings, perhaps without a gatefold, might have deleted their inclusion.

There are large scans of all of the booklet pages at the Resource: The Singles: 1969-1973 »

Harry

The original liner notes for the booklet were written by Digby Diehl, and I'm pretty certain the CD notes were re-written by Paul Grein. I'll have to dig it up to confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom