Steppin' Out For Awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bacardi

Just a quick note that I'll be out of touch for a couple of weeks while I enjoy my vacation in Philadelphia (where I plan to hook up with Harry) as well as St. Marys, Pa (where an old music buddy of mine now resides). Now maybe some of you can actually win something on eBay while I'm out. :D

Capt. Bacardi
...packing suitcases online...

Wow, I had never heard of Saint Marys, PA, so I looked it up on Mapquest. It's way up in the Northwestern quadrant of the Commonwealth, and is actually closer to Detroit than Philadelphia!

Harry

Uh oh...hovering near Detroit. I'm gone that week. :wink: Erie, PA would probably be the closest PA city to Detroit, at least in terms of driving time. We can get to Cleveland in under three hours, and Erie's a bit beyond that (an hour?). So far, that's been the extent of my travels to PA. Just passing through, from NY to OH.

Exercise for FAO--I'll post a topic over there in a minute.

-= N =-
...who's watch the summer and the travel season flash by in seemingly an instant...

Captain Bacardi said:
Just a quick note that I'll be out of touch for a couple of weeks...

In other words...

B000005H55.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

- William

We too are heading for a week's vacation down to Disney World. We're dragging along a laptop, so in-between Mickey & Donald meetings, I may be able to check in.

Harry
...packing as we speak, onlilne...

In the spirit of Harry's and the Captain's separate vacations, and William's "Out To Lunch" cover posting, I'm hoping to one day post my own vacation plans, posting a cover image of the Sonny Rollins (?) album Way Out West. :D

Hmmm...I DO have coupons for Cedar Point. $15 off next week, $10 off this weekend and next. Hmmmmmmmm...

-= N =-
...coastermania...

You guys are ALL making me sick. I wish I had time (and $) for a vacation to anywhere. And before you all start harping on all the cool places you think I've been courtesy of Uncle Sam's boat club, let me remind you that that travel is not on my own terms and also involves me working!!!

--Mr Bill
weddings and web work until I next depart sometime at year's end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom