🥂 50th WARM - Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass (SP-4190)

What is your favorite track on WARM?

• The Sea Is My Soil

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Without Her

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Marjorine

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Girk Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Zazueira

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • The Continental

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty World

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Warm

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • To Wait For Love

• Sandbox

• Total voters
Not sure what page you're looking at, but:

Not sure what page you're looking at, but:

I go to the RIAA Gold and Platinum page and type "Herb Alpert" in the search and only Volume 2 and Ninth and Rise-Album and Single- and Keep Your Eye On Me are the only ones that show up. I also typed in the full name and TJB but these show no results. I saw that they are listed at Tijuana Brass. I did not expect that.

Last edited:
I just stumbled onto this YouTube video that features a session contract for "Warm" and possibly "The Sea Is My Soil", both listed by their alternate titles of "Baja Nova" and "O Mar E Meu Chao"

Session was 3/21/69
Musicians listed are:
Jules Chaikin
Lawrence Knechtel
Julius Wechter
Rubens Bassini
Russell Bridges
John Pisano
Nick Ceroli
Plas Johnson
Anthony Terran
Paul Hubinon
Clifford Shank
Bob Edmonson

I go to the RIAA Gold and Platinum page and type "Herb Alpert" in the search and only Volume 2 and Ninth and Rise-Album and Single- and Keep Your Eye On Me are the only ones that show up. I also typed in the full name and TJB but these show no results.
If you click on the link in my post, it shows you all of them. It's mostly the RIAA's fault, by how it's categorized Herb's work. To get what I got, starting from scratch, just type Tijuana Brass (no Herb) into the box. Comes right up.

If you click on the link in my post, it shows you all of them. It's mostly the RIAA's fault, by how it's categorized Herb's work. To get what I got, starting from scratch, just type Tijuana Brass (no Herb) into the box. Comes right up.
I checked that link. I did not expect it to be listed that way.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom