Website Forum Login Problems - Is it just me?

I've been awhile for the past few weeks. Today the website login is giving me problems with messages like "active user has changed, reload your page"...... So I refresh the page but my login disappears. If I try to login again, it says I'm already logged in, but in the upper corner of the page it says I'm not. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. Same result. Is it just me? Or is anyone else having trouble, too? You can no longer create new posts from within the Carpenters Forum? You have to start from the Home AM Corner Forum page? Can't find Carpenters Insider Forum either whether logged in or not. The site is becoming user unfriendly for me today.

I had the same Problem: What helps is when you leave the "Stay logged in" checkbox checked. Then, when the Message "active user has changed, reload your page" comes, reload the page. Without the Checkbox checked it will not work for me.

Hope that helps.

I forgot one thing: If you logged in while reading a topic, and you then click on the "The Carpenters Forum"-Link you might have to reload your page again.

Back
Top Bottom