• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

"Be Cool" with Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bacardi

I was flipping through channels this morning and landed on the AMC channel just in time to see Sergio doing a cameo in the movie "Be Cool", starring John Travolta and Uma Thurman. It looked like that Fergie chick was in on it as well. Can't say much for the movie, though....

Capt. Bacardi

A&Mguyfromwayback said:
Fergie is acting is some upcoming film, can't remember what. Like this is a surprise? If Justin Timberlake can....

Mr. Bill said:

Dave 'passenger-of-the-short-bus' Winer said:
Can what??? :freak:

Helloooo... the topic is ACT, ACTING, ACTOR. Keep up with the converstion, my friend! It's not like there were other posts in between to distract you... :laugh:

--Mr. Bill

Mr Bill said:
A&Mguyfromwayback said:
Fergie is acting is some upcoming film, can't remember what. Like this is a surprise? If Justin Timberlake can....

Mr. Bill said:

Dave 'passenger-of-the-short-bus' Winer said:
Can what??? :freak:

Helloooo... the topic is ACT, ACTING, ACTOR. Keep up with the converstion, my friend! It's not like there were other posts in between to distract you... :laugh:

--Mr. Bill

Hey, hey, hey...!!!! That's what I meant in my post!!!! Sorry, the "LOL" ( :laugh: ) was used-up and I didn't think of ( :biglaugh: ) at the end...!!! :nut:

Dave

Well, as I posted in another thread here, Fergie is indeed about to embark on an acting career--she'll be doing the film version of "Nine," the Maury Yeston musical based on Fellini's film "8 1/2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom