• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

"CARPENTERS CHRISTMAS CONTEST" WINNERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
And the winners of the 2005 "Carpenters Christmas Contest Giveaway" are:

goodjeans

Scottb

Dave60640

Timothy22

richiebro​
Congratulations to all who won. If your name was picked, please send me a private message with your full name and address and we'll go from there. Thanks to all who participated in this wonderful contest and may all of you experience a joyous and blessed Christmas season in 2005. -Chris

Congratulations to all of the winners, and many thanks to Richard Carpenter and Becky Boxberger for their gracious participation.

And a big thanks to our own Chris May! Merry Christmas everyone!

Harry :bigsanta:

Congrats to the winners, you all are very lucky. One day I hope to win, so Richard please continue these special contests :D , thanks Richard and Becky and A & M corner for hosting these giveaways.

..looking forward to the next contest, online....

I just checked the contest results and can't believe I'm a winner! This is a great Christmas gift! I've been a Carpenter's fan all my life and am so excited to have been selected!! Merry Christmas to everyone - especially to Richard and his family! Tim.

I am very happy to have been one of the winners. It is a first for me and am happy to have found this site. All the best to everyone in the upcoming year. Hmmm...wonder if I should press my luck and buy a lottery ticket. :D

Let me add my good wishes to all those who won!

Marilyn,
who didn't really expect to win , but hoped she might since she was very good this year! :laugh:

Congrats to all the winners! I've said it before, and I'll write it again: There are NO losers here at the A&M Corner...Kudos to Richard Carpenter for his generosity and great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom