Charlie Tuna '70s- Oct 12 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraSYayoi

This morning I could hear Charlie Tuna's interview with Karen. The interviews with Karen before were from '76 interview. This time I'm not sure what year.

I wish I could record it to my computer like last year's. But my new OS doesn't allow it.
Something like,
Karen mentioned Herb Alpert, talking about friends and "Ticket To Ride", then talked about people who talked to her as they pretended as her cousins. And mentioned a cousin/road manager.

Have you heard or read the interview?

Last year Charlie Tuna was mentioning Richard's birthday and aired another interview with Karen and "Superstar" on "Back To The '70s".

In these days looks like Charlie Tuna has not mentioned celeb birthdays like before. So I had hoped but I was not sure if Charlie would air interview with Karen.
This time he did countdown and aired the interview and Superstar. #1 was "Maggie May". I think he did the same countdown on the same week of last year.

I hope Charlie Tuna will air more interviews with Karen and Richard, and we can read them in Randy's new book.

I found that Richard will appear on American/Canadian radios in holiday season. I may post about it soon.

Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom