• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Close to You Sheet Music -possibly rare variant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundy

Hi all,

I have a question about some sheet music I found yesterday. I got a copy of Close to You -but the cover is completely b&w - where all other covers for this version of the song with the same illustration on it - seem to be brightly colored. I haven't had much luck finding out about this online. I have another version of Close to you with K&R on the cover - that one I know about. This one - with the flowers & rainbow - I hadn't seen before. And when I bought it my first thought was 'shouldn't this be colored?'. Ironically I found it yesterday - on the anniversary of Karen's death - so that kind of spooked me a bit. Got it for 50 cents. So if it is a rare version or a misprint - I got quite a find! Hoping someone knows the difference. This one doesn't say it is for any particular instrument - i'm guessing it's piano music though - as that's what I play & that's what the pile of sheet music I got it from was largely comprised of. Any & all help appreciated. Thanks in advance. I cannot seem to post an image in this message - it's only giving me an option to give a url - not to upload from my computer photo program- so I don't know how to include a photo of them. I can't seem to pull them from my fb page either...so if anyone knows how to load a photo on here that would help too. If you look up close to you on google images the one i'm talking about will come up - it is mostly orange & pink & green....really typical 70's colors. :)

Hi! Welcome to the forum. :wave:

What I do for a photo, if it's on my computer (and has no online link), is upload it to a free image-hosting site like Imgur and then provide the url that way. I'm not sure if anybody has a different way, though. Your find sounds quite interesting!

Oh very cool - thank you! I will try that.
EOc0mbi
gnPwKbB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom