• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

German musicians do a TJB medley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a reply this week (in perfect English) - they're trying to sort out a CD for me. Apparently they don't sell them through the website, but my lengthy investigation of German online ordering sites drew a blank.

I'll let you know what happens next!

That's been a spell, Tony. How is that coming? I've decided that if you can get a CD, let me know how to do that also. I would appreciate it so much. Of course, the one I would be interested in is the TJB Medley or whatever it's called. The fidelity and dynamics are out of sight on that sample on their web site of Spanish Flea. And being stereo really helps. It sounds so great on this sound system I have with the 180 watt subwoofer under there blowing wind on my pants legs. :D

Thanks, Tony

I clicked on "Midnight Tears" believe it was and "James Last Golden Hits" and man, those were good too! You hear what sounds like "Happy Days Are Here Again" on the James Last sample.

I still think they sound more like Danny Davis & his Nashville Brass on a lot of that American music. It could fool me if I didn't know any better!

I'm an old drummer from way back, got the ringing burnt out ears to prove it. Here's a shot of Christian Wurz, drummer for the band.

700_400_killy_IMG_5068.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom