Great Prices @ Sony Music Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanky1

I happened to run across the Shout Factory-Tijuana Brass releases on the www.sonymusicstore.com website. Maybe they can give the good prices because they are the distibutor.

Prices are $9.98 for LB, SOTB, WCAOD. $12.98 for LT. Shipping is free for orders over $25. I just ordered my duplicate copies of the whole set. I've never bought duplicates of any cd in my (almost) 20 years of cd buying. I justify this as hoping sales will be good enough to get the entire catalog out.

Michael H.

Keep in mind, these sales do nothing to support our site, unlike Amazon purchases made through our links here.

Greetings Rudy. I don't want you to think that I'm opposed to supporting your site. I'm curious as to how this works. Does your site get a certain amount per transaction, or a percentage of the selling price?

I'd be interested to know exactly how much your site would see from my spending an extra $10 to buy from Amazon. For example, if I spend the extra $10 or $20, do you see $1, $5, etc? I would rather support you directly that to spend an extra $20 in hopes that you would see a dollar or two out of it.

Your site is a great resource, and I would be happy to help support it. However, I don't want to pay Amazon's higher price in hopes that you'll see a few pennies from it. Maybe once or twice a year you could have a RUDYTHON as an opportunity for the faithful to show thier financial support for your site.

Michael H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom