• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERB ALPERT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetijuanataxi

Tomorrow, March 31, will be Herb Alpert's 69th birthday. I would like to wish Herb and his entire family good health and happiness, and thank him for 42 years of great music, as well as being an inspiration to countless youngsters throughout his career, in becoming musicians as well. Happy Birthday and long live Mr. Alpert.

with great affection and admiration,
David

I would also like to extend Happy Birthday wishes to Herb.

Herb has provided much wonderful music and great inspiration throughout the years... he has been an artist of great significance for decades.

Best wishes and many happy returns, Herb...I am still listening to the music you created over forty years ago...and still love it as I did then...

You know, it seems like every year this birthday greeting starts earlier and earlier, as if it really means something to be first. :confused: How about in the future we wait for the actual day of Herb's birthday??? There's no need to rush it. :wink:

Capt. Bacardi

I'm off today and work 12 hours tomorrow. So I thought I'd wish Herb a Happy Birthday while it was on my mind and had the opportunity that will probably not be the case tomorrow. Sorry if anyone's feathers got ruffled. It had nothing to do with being first. It had to do with not forgetting due to the throes of making a living.

David,
hoping that no one feels upstaged.....

:happybirthday: Your music was a part of my growing up, as it was for the others on this board. Ever since I can remember, the solo stuff was what was mostly on the turntable. I wish you success in whatever future endevours you're undertaking at the moment. :D Now how's about that box set!! Just kidding.

Gee, bickering about a birthday. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Herb. I hope you and Lani do something special and enjoy it.

I'll be nudging our AM station folks to play a few of Herb's songs today.

Harry
...wishing Herb Alpert all the best, online...

To Herb Alpert, Feliz cumpleanos! Best wishes for a happy birthday today and many happy returns thereof! I can only echo the chorus of thanks for many decades of listening pleasure and for your continued efforts to make this a more peaceful and loving world through art, music, and education.

Mike A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom