• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Herb Alpert Look-A-Like

Status
Not open for further replies.
rhdroc said:
Just stumbled across a fellow trumpet player named Tim Gill. Who, once I visited his website and checked out his scrapbook, looks remarkably like a young Herb Alpert!! You gotta' check this guy out...

---<Rick

Yes, I think he looks very much like Herb, too. Which makes me wonder if anyone here's ever tried "The Herb Look", too... :?::cool:

Dave

...er, I have... :!: :wink:

Dave said:
rhdroc said:
Just stumbled across a fellow trumpet player named Tim Gill. Who, once I visited his website and checked out his scrapbook, looks remarkably like a young Herb Alpert!! You gotta' check this guy out...

---<Rick

Yes, I think he looks very much like Herb, too. Which makes me wonder if anyone here's ever tried "The Herb Look", too... :?::cool:

Dave

...er, I have... :!: :wink:
Me, too...but I never could pull it off...

Dan

In junior high I adopted Herb's slightly crooked smile and have forever been unable to shake the darn thing...

But I always wanted to dress like the BMB. In hindsight, it's probably a good thing I failed at that attempt or may very well be having difficulty shaking that as well at his point in my life! :-o

--Mr Bill
wondering if it was wise to admit to these things...

Mr Bill said:
In junior high I adopted Herb's slightly crooked smile and have forever been unable to shake the darn thing...

--Mr Bill

"Crooked Smile?"--Hey, people have said MINE is crooked, though it was in making fun of me--and mimicking my "Typical Smilin' Expression". :wink: :shock:

...and I can (still) grow "Herb Hair", too...related? :winkgrin:

Mr Bill said:
...wondering if it was wise to admit to these things...

...Er, Me, Too! :o :oneeye:

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom