• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Herb Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasil_Nut

Staff member
One of our favorite things around here is the misspelling of artist names. I encountered an interesting listing on eBay today...an album by none other than:

"Herb Alphert!!" :laugh:

Definitely one of the most off-the-wall interpretations I've seen!!

Jon

How about Herp Albert? I've seen that one on eBay a few times.

David,
whose endured variations of his last name as well...........

We definitely need a WHOLE LIST of "Herb Alpert mis-spellings", which we have seen or can "make-up" right here...! :laugh:

In fact, let's just say that there's been more than "...just the mis-spelling on the record cover-spine of ...Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass -- Greatest Hits..."!! :rotf:

Dave

I remember a number of years ago reading a quick review of the new song Rise, except that the writer in the Detroit Free Press must have just come off a 3 day drunk. he said that the new song Rize by Al Hurt was gonna be a big hit. Well it was, and I bet that Al was hurt that it wasn't his!! :tongue:

Hurrikane :D

Hurrikane said:
I remember a number of years ago reading a quick review of the new song Rise, except that the writer in the Detroit Free Press must have just come off a 3 day drunk.

Was that Gary Graff? Wouldn't surprise me. :laugh:

Rudy said:
Hurrikane said:
I remember a number of years ago reading a quick review of the new song Rise, except that the writer in the Detroit Free Press must have just come off a 3 day drunk.

Was that Gary Graff? Wouldn't surprise me. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure it was tha late Bob Talbert. He used to do these one paragraph reviews of new stuff back in the 70's :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom