Herbie Alpert Andex 45 Hully Gully/Summer School

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!goingplaces!!

Hello everybody,
Thank you to the admin who set me up as a member and I'am very happy to be a part of this webpage! I wanted to post an inquiry that maybe you guys and gals could help me with. I'm hunting for the Andex 45 that we all know about, Hully Gully/Summer School by the Herbie Alpert sextet. I found a white label radio DJ copy on eBay for $30.00 recently but I wanted to ask you all first if this is too steep of a price and that maybe I should hold out to acquire it for cheaper.. My goldmine record price guide lists it as a $10.00 45 but I would really appreciate any information or help you guys could lend. Thank you very much

It depends on how badly you want that particular 45, and why you want it. If you want it as a collectible, then it might be worth it, depending on the condition. If you're just after the audio then another option is to seek out the ROCKIN' SLUMBER PARTY album that contains both sides of the single. The advantage there is that sometimes more care goes into album pressings. I see one of those on eBay, but they want $50, so that one won't save you any money, but you might do better if you can find one of those albums more reasonably priced.

harry

Thank you Randy! I intend on having it as a collectible, I have already amassed Herb's full length lp discography up to North on South St. and am now going after his 45 singles and e.p.'s. I may just purchase the one I have found on eBay for $30. It is in great condition and a promo, I just don't want to pass up the opportunity, its taken a lot of hunting just to find this copy I recently found.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Rockin-Slumber-Party/release/4246198

R-4246198-1426855704-5603.jpeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom