Herb's new single, PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ (June 25, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Blakesley

Staff member
The new single and video for this song debuted, June 25 on Vevo. Who will be the first to see, hear and review?

Wow! I like this immensely. I could see where it might even get some club action, if programmers can be made to find it.

vuideo
Wow! I like this immensely. I could see where it might even get some club action, if programmers can be made to find it.

All I can say is WOW!!! Amazing video! Loved the cameos with Herb & Lani as well. I posted it on my Facebook timeline page & book marked it as well. Thanks for posting it early.

Shere Siegel

That's excellent. :phones: What a fun video and great version of that song. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Great song - great arrangement and a really fun video. Congrats Herb, Randy, Lani and all involved.

Harry

I saw the new music video and I love it. I know the audio cd is avalibale to buy it. will the video be avalible to buy it as well.
bob

The song is available on iTunes or Herb's site for $1.29.

I'm wondering about the people in the video....obviously Herb and Lani are in there but are there any other "cameos" by people we know? (I've only had one chance to watch it on my phone so far so there could be more "obvious" faces that I missed.)

hi guys. I was just watching the beginning of so you think you can dance. great opening, they played herb's new single puttin on the ritz along with the dancers. and they should herb behind a desk. I do believe this will be a new hit single for Herb. does anyone know if they will release a 12" dance mix of the single?
bob

This song is just so dang catchy it's insane. I haven't had a song lodge itself in my subconscious this much since "It's a Small World!"

The 50th anniversary of The Mexican/Teaberry Shuffle will be upcoming - could Puttin' On The Ritz be the next national dance craze? It would have to be for a cracker commercial! :D

How fun wouldn't it be with Herb back on the charts in 2013! :D Looking forward to hearing it live at The Hollywood Bowl.

- greetings from the lovely north -
Martin

Enjoyed the video very much. The video it reminds me most of is "Diamonds" -- I just wish there were a couple (at least one) shots of Herb and his trumpet somewhere in it. As Steve said, a cracker commercial could be the next "big break" for Herb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom