1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

Love Being On Here And Talking About The Carpenters' Music!

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Karen Carpenter Fan 2012, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Karen Carpenter Fan 2012

Karen Carpenter Fan 2012 Member Thread Starter

I am more comfortable talking about the music than about their lives. I have over 50 Carpenter LP's, most are original issues, some imports from Japan, England etc. I have most of the original LP's on CD...I don't buy every compilation though. I did get the newer Icon CD because I purchased it for $5 free shipping. My latest purchase is this "Collected" LP which was shipped yesterday!

Don Malcolm likes this.
  2. The lp of Japanese version in terms of sound for me are the best .. regards :):):)

3. Karen Carpenter Fan 2012

I have around 10 Japanese pressings, I mostly got them for the cover photos, but "Live In Japan" is awesome!

4. ThaFunkyFakeTation

ThaFunkyFakeTation Ah am so steel een luv weeth yoo

“Gem of Carpenters” is fun too because of all it came with. It sounds pretty good too!

Ed

5. Mike Blakesley

Mike Blakesley Well-Known Member Moderator

You're in the right place then.....the music is the main focus here!

Bobberman likes this.
  6. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

I will second that by saying "AMEN TO THAT BROTHER PREACH ON!"

7. Karen Carpenter Fan 2012

I have a 2 LP "Gem" from Japan, it has an out take photo from the Rolling Stone cover shoot. I will have to check it out and see what extras you are talking about. Most of my Carpenters' vinyl's are in a crate for safe keeping

8. ThaFunkyFakeTation

ThaFunkyFakeTation Ah am so steel een luv weeth yoo

This one's 2 LPs and a single. Have a look!

Gem of Carpenters | Vinyl Album Covers.com

Ed