• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

Sharing the love

Status
Not open for further replies.

al_inbancroft

Hi Everyone,
Thought it was appropriate to introduce myself. Im al from central Michigan. Ive been a Blues, Rock fan all my life. Very narrow minded when I think about it musically. A disfuntional family upbring didnt help. I remember my father has the album What now my love. Untill last Summer I never ever heard it! Last Summer My Son and myself got on to collecting vintage records at various places on the cheap. My Son plays trumpet , French horn, Mellow phone, Piano in High School. After being involved with my Sons music activities, did I gather a appreciation for brass instrumentals. But after finding Herb Alpert Im a instrumental/jazz fan for life!

As I gather and upgrade my Herb collection I give extras to my sons friend and fellow section leader. Just Gave him Whipped Cream in Mono yesterday. The kids in my Sons marching band have been playin Herbs material before warm-ups during band season, and at lunch! The Kids just love Herb. I hope Dereks Mother can get over the album cover of Whipped Cream! Havent heard anything yet.LOL!

Im sure Herb would be proud.
Regards.
Al

Welcome Al. This place is a wealth of information, and we hope you find it useful.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom