Vocal coach/arranger praises the C's

Loved her comment acknowledging the Carpenters as the "classiest band on the planet"! She really knows her stuff and is a female version of Chris May that can also sing. 🙂 Wish she could have limited her interruptions throughout the video but I understand the need to point out particular nuances as they happen.

Last edited:
Loved her comment acknowledging the Carpenters as the "classiest band on the planet"! She really knows her stuff and is a female version of Chris May that can also sing. 🙂
I smiled when I saw both of these comments. And I agree she seems to know her stuff and ‘no music is safe from my nerdery’ sounds very Chris May-esque :)

The entire video not only offers some truly rare and professional thought on Karen’s vocal performance, but what is refreshing is that in this reaction, she glows about the skill level of the musicians and the arrangement and how it all is interwoven in this track.

I really enjoyed the rarely discussed focus on the unresolved finish of the video and how well it was done.

Back
Top Bottom