• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Wacko Jacko Under Investigation Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a great attorney, fame, and a jury as dumb as OJ's-you will never go to jail. Sad truth about this country's legal system. When will we get it right? :twisted:

Oh come on! You know Michael is innocent. Just because he looks like a freak doesn't mean he is a freak. Folks just want to sue him because they know he's rich...

"Okay, Bobby. We're going to let you spend the night at Michael's place and then we'll accuse him of molesting you and to avoid the hassle he'll pay us $867,324.66. It's a great, fool-proof plan!"

Of course, I wonder what would drive a parent to allow their child to spend the night with a grown man -- freak or not!

--Mr Bill
hoping OJ finds Ron's and Nicole's killer(s) soon! :wink:

I don't the public is ever going to accept Wacko as innocent. In the public's eye, he already bought his innocence back in 1993 when he paid off that family to drop the lawsuit. If he really were innocent, or came across as such, the police would not have built up such a solid case for this 2003 bust. I just want a guy like this off the streets. And if parents were still dumb enough to let their kids spend the night at his ranch and in his bed, well, that also makes you wonder about the parents too. In his mentally ill condition, HE doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. And his whole family and few remaining friends are rallying for his support, whether or not they suspect or know he actually did what he's being charged for.

For those shocked at my defense of Mr Jackson, please note the giveaway of my sarcasm in the sign off the Capt B obviously caught...

Mr Bill said:
--Mr Bill
hoping OJ finds Ron's and Nicole's killer(s) soon! :wink:

--Mr Bill
leaving work to help the Mrs with holiday preps and to practice marimba for Sunday...

Well, what do you think?

Will all this publicity and notoriety put an end to this guy for good (I hope, I hope, I hope)...OR will he be back bigger that ever (God save us all if that happens)...???

It seems that this kind of person will always have fans no matter what he does... IMO, justice would be served if he is never heard from again...But as long as he has a big pile of money and a bunch of blind fans, it seems that he can get away with just about anything...

Can he? Will He?

Captaindave said:
Well, what do you think?

Will all this publicity and notoriety put an end to this guy for good (I hope, I hope, I hope)...OR will he be back bigger that ever (God save us all if that happens)...???

I have a feeling the cops have a good case this time. Jacko won't be able to buy out anyone this time, and it seems that the authorities did some solid research first before issuing the warrant against Wacko. Add to that they seem to have a victim who is more than willing to talk. If he suddenly refuses to talk, the authorities can now force him under a new law.

Did you see these morons the past weekend doing the candlelight vigils? :rolleyes: It was interesting to hear how they all "just know that Michael's innocent". Puh-leeze! :confused:

Capt. Bacardi

On one hand, I really hate to condemn a person who has yet to be proven guilty or innocent by the courts.

But on the other hand, look at the facts. Here's someone who:

1. was "abused" as a child, being driven by his father (like his siblings) to perform and become a success;

2. took his fortune and built a ranch/amusement park, almost like a playground lure for his "friends";

3. has admitted on many occasions he's let young boys come into his home (and bedroom) for sleepovers;

4. has already been under the scrutiny of the law in 1993 (and in court for a civil lawsuit) for an alleged attack on a youth;

5. has "bought his innocence" by settling out of court for the aforementioned lawsuit;

6. has made it necessary for California to change their laws to deal with future child abuse crimes;

7. now has been accused and arrested for another child abuse incident, for which the authorities have seemingly built a solid case.

His so-called fans, family, etc., or any of those who are unconditionally assuming he's innocent because "He's Michael and he would never do that" should be in serious doubt right about now. It's just his mentally-unbalanced word against the authorities with a solid case against him, and another alleged victim ready to testify against him. I think he's a major turd about to hit the fan of justice. As a parent, the thought of what he may have done is inexcusable, repulsive and disgusting.

If anything, the rest of us who are a little more level-headed should start modern day bonfires of Wacko's albums (in the spirit of the "Beatles are bigger than Jesus" uproar in the 60's), and boycott anything he's ever done.

The end of his career and lifestyle could be near. But think about this--the code of justice in the state prison has their own way with child molesters. Especially if it's him, it'll be almost the same as a death sentence. :confused:

I'll be glad when it's all over and done with. I just know it's going to be a media circus for several months. Picking the jury, assembling witnesses, and then a lenghty court proceeding...it'll be a good few months to keep the TV off. Just let me know when the verdict is handed down.

His career as a trendsetter and icon is over, and has been since the overblown, underperforming DANGEROUS album came out. He can probably put out records as long as he wants to, but his time is OVER and it's probably hard for some folks (including MJ himself) to accept that. Why else would he put out the NUMBER ONES disk just a few months after the "HISTORY - GREATEST HITS" disk came out (and flopped)?

As for the alleged molestation -- I happened to see something on Fox news last night (while I was waiting for a CD to burn!) that the accusing family has made a career out of suing people, and their credibility is now being called into question.

If Jackson gets convicted, do you think he'll do any real time - like a typical criminal would do? I mean, isn't it likely that he'd be able to make some kind of deal to avoid any hard time, and maybe even try to pull off an insanity or mental defect defense? I don't know the ins and outs of this kind of thing, however...

I agree that he wouldn't last long in prison because of the nature of his crimes, and his fame and notoriety. He's the kind of prisoner that would be a high profile target for the rest of the inmates...maybe he'd be segregated somehow to avoid the general prison population?

Ever since the OJ matter, I find it hard to believe that anyone who is a celebrity and has enough money to "purchase" his/her way out of the typical operation of the "system" may escape any typical consequences that would befall the more "average" person...

Sure hope I'm wrong, and that if he is guilty, that he gets whatever is coming to him...not the least of which would be the end of him the music business and show business...

"EmJay" REALLY needs to learn about doing HARD TIME!!! He's been a "spoiled rotten celebrity", or at least a ROTTEN celebrity all his life. :badteeth:

The Law is something he is just as much required to follow, no matter how rich he may be. He is definitely taking for granted, what for MOST people are "privlidges". :goofygrin:

Let ANYONE who dangles kids off balconies and forces his own to wear VEILS, do time like the rest of us do for lesser offenses. :mad:

Jacko is just to wierd and should NOT be continued to be allowed to "face society"--It NO LONGER wants to face HIM!!!! :jester:

I think I'm through with my MICHAEL JACKSON bashing for now...until I remember something TED NUGENT used HIS name to describe that is UNRELATED, though taking on the same QUALITY...Like his FANS and Brother, JERMAINE who still stick up for 'im!! :baah:

Dave

...What are YOU gonna be when YOU grow up...?! :nut:

If Michael Jackson is guilty of what he is being accused - and I think he is guilty - he should be sent to a mental institution and should be locked away for the rest of his life. This man is a danger for kids.

Bruno
hoping, that money and fame won't save Jackson again this time

I justsaw a shot of Jacko on the AOL newspage, ans I swear he looks just like Joan Crawford...

Dan, wondering...Michael Dearest?!?!?!??!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom