• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

web-site update

Status
Not open for further replies.

David S

"Regulars" here probably know this already but I happened on the herbalpert web-site today and saw that info on the new "record", the EPK for it, and "classic" videos (Rise, Come What May, and Pararaio are available. I guess Save the Sunlight was before video time, haha, which is kind of a shame since the song is so good, of course. There was a formal video of Route 101, right? But maybe not including ms. Hall, I guess. That leads me to ask regulars here just what videos were done in the solo era?

Quite looking forward to the new "record" of course, the upcoming CBS feature, and the new tour - I happen to be attending in Alexandria since I work in DC and Northern Virginia, although I gave tickets to their suburban Philadelphia date for a holiday present to my brother.

Kudos to those that have received the new "record" early - can't say I'm so blessed. I actually had decided just to get it when I saw the performance.

Regards, David

well, I see that after the EPK plays there are other videos from various performances, all of which you'd likely be familiar with, and the EPK for Anything Goes. Still, a very good idea.

Actually I have that copy too and I love it. Anyway, some website updates would be fine for the new records. I feel exited when some new records are on release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom