Who's the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Good Afternoon - My first time in regards to posting. Huge Herb Alpert fan. Took up the trumpet when i first heard the What Now, My Love album. It was a very good year has always been my favorite Alpert song. My question is...
Who is the girl that appears on the cover of that album and also appears on South of the Border?

I also noticed that the photo shoot for both of those albums must have been made the same day. Weren't the releases of both albums a couple of years apart? Appreciate any information, and certainly look forward to participating in further posts.

Thanks,
Danny

They were from the same shoot...and the girl was Sandra Moss...Mrs. Jerry Moss. She's also on the cover of GOING PLACES.

Somehow, I get the feeling she's have gotten the job even if she wasn't related to him...and HE'S on the cover of the first Baja Marimba Band album[the big, tall guy...]!

Dan

BTW, welcome to the forum, Danny...good to have you aboard! As for the album release dates, WNML was released in 1966, and SOTB was originally released in 1964, and reissued after the success of WHIPPED CREAM. along with VOLUME 2.

And they'll ALL be reissued again shortly...Christmas starts in February for all us TJB fans...

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom