• No

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Harry.

The issues were reviewed in the Financial Times? I must have missed that edition.... Will check on their website.

Stephen

Stephen Vakil said:
My point was - no reviews in any of the press, nothing on radio, television etc. As I've said before, if it wasn't for A&M Corner, I'd know nothing about any of the releases.

Hmmm, just like it was here in the US. :confused: Don't feel so bad - we went through the same thing. The promotional stuff was virtually nonexistent.

Capt. Bacardi

Just a quick word to Captaindave -- I both respect and enjoy your opinions, perhaps especially your many posts about Herb's tone/chops; what it was like to catch the TJB in concert; and other insights, many of which derive from your own capabilities and knowledge of the trumpet -- perhaps the most physically demanding instrument. It would be a significant loss if Captaindave were to abandon this board, and I urge him to keep posting. And by the way, I'm not inclined to buy the CD either, but will buy a copy for my 33 year old son, a big fan of both Alpert's solo, and TJB, accomplishments. I'll listen to his copy, and may or may not elect to spring for my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom