• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

#3.

^In my mind, it's either RCPS2, RPO2, or re-issuing of an album with updated treatment.

In my dreams, it's ATGB2, Time album 2 with new RC chosen songs or it's a new official biopic for theatrical release.
Or it's a project that brings the C's back visually in a new way. Not quite like ABBA's avatars, but perhaps a series of animated KC & RC videos that are singing both old songs and perhaps some surprise material.

Of course that's a fan getting carried away. hehe
I'd think even restored promotional videos the Carpenters did would be great to see on the official YouTube channel.

If there's a need for do-able production ideas, you know where to find them. Look no further than the best Carpenters fan board on the internet. :wink:

Oh, and speaking of restoration how's the official website looking? :razz:

Last edited:
I’m in the thinking that it’s either
1- a new RPO album
2- remastered album
3- new Carpenters dvd with unseen material
4- or the ABC televisions specials released

of course a fan can dream ….😊

Haven’t you heard——it’s a Carpenters game for the Nintendo Switch! XD
When I was living in the Vegas suburbs a while ago I noticed all the pop-culture themed licensed slot machines that were all over the place (Austin Powers, Beverley Hillbilly's, etc.) appealing to all the baby-boomers to deposit their money. I always thought that a "Carpenters" themed slot machine would be a natural...familiar catchy tunes, 70's themed bonus rounds, etc. On the other hand, I'd go broke so maybe it was good Richard didn't license any of their work for a slot machine.

I thought Number 3 was supposed to be a new documentary with interviews with Richard, Chris, and Mike.

Back
Top Bottom