• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Another radio - Jul 31/Aug 1 weekend, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 to air this hour.

CFOB & CJRL may repeat later. I think I have heard the show on WSOX & KONO. I don't know if they still have the show.

Sakura

AUTHOR RANDY SCHMIDT WITH HIS NEW BIOGRAPHY OF KAREN CARPENTER “LITTLE GIRL BLUE: THE KAREN CARPENTER STORY” VISITS WITH CHARLIE ABOUT HIS NEW BOOK!

Author Randy Schmidt stops by to visit with Charlie about his new book in stores now, “Little Girl Blue: The Life of Karen Carpenter”. Check out the “CLIPS” clink below to hear Randy tell what he thinks may have led to her death at the very young age of 32!

Charlie with Randy Schmidt

Charlie, who was friends with Karen for over a decade, said “There are things in Randy’s book I never knew about what was really going on with Karen, and Randy’s book fills in all the missing pieces. It’s a must have for every Carpenters fan, and a detailed biography what led up to Karen’s death at the very young age of 32. Wonderful collection of pictures too, all the way back to the beginning of this extraordinary musical talent we all loved and listened to for 17 albums and 16 consecutive top-20 hits!”

Visit
http://www.charlietuna.com/show/

You can hear a short mp3 of his show with Randy.
Charlie posted the link to Dan's video of Charlie's old interview again. "Karen Carpenter 50th Birthday Tribute".

Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom