🎵 AotW AOTW: Gino Vannelli STORM AT SUNUP (A&M SP 4533)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPJim

Staff member
Gino Vannelli
STORM AT SUNUP

A&M SP-4533

sp4533.jpg

Storm at Sunup - 6:37/ Love Me Now - 3:44/ Mama Coco 3:06/ Father and Son 3:13/ Where Am I Going 7:47/ Keep on Walking 3:49/ Love is a Night 3:51/ Gettin' High 3:25.

Music & Lyrics by Gino Vannelli, who produced and arranged with Joe Vannelli.

Available on CD.

STORM AT SUNUP entered the Billboard Top 200 on July 19, 1975, peaking at Number 66 and remaining in the charts for 23 weeks, according to Whitburn's "Top Pop Albums."

For more information visit the official site:

www.ginov.com

JB

Perhaps my favorite Gino record. The "Storm At Sunup/Love Me Now" sequence, and "Where Am I Going" are favorites. In fact, the latter always had a lot of airplay on our local jazz radio station, WJZZ.

First Vannelli album I ever bought...! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

--Both of 'em going up now, as I used to hear "Mama Coco" on the AM Radio a lot, and "Love Me Now" still rings as such a Powerful Statement as you hear on "Gettin' High", in listening to both of Gino's "stories"...

Dave

A spectacular album...lots of memories with this LP. Only song I didn't care for was "Gettin' High"....but it wasn't a song I'd cross the room to press 'skip' for...especially since it was the last song.

NJB

This is an incredible album and one of his very best. My two favorites from this album are "Where Am I Going" and "Keep On Walking" although I'm fond of most of the other tracks, particularly "Love Is A Night"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom