• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

BostonPete.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywithaz

BostonPete.com is a new radio station that I found through Windows Media Player that plays a lot of vocals like Carpenters, Stresiand, Manilow, and other great artists. Try to search for it in Windows Media Player.

Hey they are just playing Something In Your Eyes from Richard's album. Awesome. I have found a new radio station. :D

Thank you, Andrew, for your information. I listened to "A Song For You", too.

What did Pat Marino talk about "Voice of the Heart"?

Sakura

I have no idea. I left the room for a couple of minutes.

Chris, they play a lot of Olivia Newton John too. I thought you might appreciate that.

Of course, I loaded his e-mail account with Carpenters requests! :D

They are now playing Different Drum by Linda Ronstadt. What an awsome song! I have it on every format I think!

...working on a extra credit project, online...

Thanks for the cool link, Andrew!

I keep hearing the same three songs over and over again though. Anybody else run into this? Included in the three are Do the Walls Come Down by Carly Simon, and A Song For You by Carpenters.

Before he played A Song For You, Pat Marino said "We get a lot of requests for the Carpenters and I'll try to play some of them each week. Here is a favorite of mine and I think it showcases Karen's beautiful voice very well, it's A Song For You."

Okay, I'm hearing some different songs now. I like the way there is a play list with links to all the CDs they come from.

I've already heard a couple of things that I don't have and would like to order. That is really a great version of Walk On By by Melissa Manchester.
Le Restaurant by Brenda Russell and David Sanborn is really nice too.

Thanks again, Andy.

Chris

Pat Marino, who is the host of the show, said that he wrote Richard asking him to do a promo liner for the show. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Of course there are no promises... But I hope Rich would consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom