Bryan Adams Reckless Red Vinyl

sylbonnier

I'm new here, i'm a big fan of Bryan Adams.
I have a question about the Reckless LP and the Run To You EP, made in a red vinyl.(Canadian release)
Anyone know how many of those vinyl was made in a red vinyl.
Thanks
Sylvain B

Your best bet is to check Discogs, for availability. Although no sales or production quantities are given, even by the label, for individual releases of a title. Labels generally include all versions of a record--vinyl, cassette, CD, etc.--in overall sales figures. The only time you might hear of the number of pressings in a given version (such as colored vinyl) is when the version is first sold--"limited to 2,000 copies" (for example), which is common today with newer releases. Back then, a limited edition might be indicated by a hype sticker on the shrink wrap of the record although it may not say how many were pressed in that variation.

Your best bet is to check Discogs, for availability. Although no sales or production quantities are given, even by the label, for individual releases of a title. Labels generally include all versions of a record--vinyl, cassette, CD, etc.--in overall sales figures. The only time you might hear of the number of pressings in a given version (such as colored vinyl) is when the version is first sold--"limited to 2,000 copies" (for example), which is common today with newer releases. Back then, a limited edition might be indicated by a hype sticker on the shrink wrap of the record although it may not say how many were pressed in that variation.
Thanks for the info, I’d already check Discogs web site

Back
Top Bottom