• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Buddah group "Seadog" (1972)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Matt

Forum Undertaker
I would like to know has any one of you heard the Canadian group Seadog? The group was on Buddah Records back in 1972. Someone told me in the Eric Carmen message board that the album is hard to find. The album did NOT chart on the Billboard Top 200 Charts or Bubbled Under The Top 200 Album Charts (201-225). I never heard of that group. I have heard of Seatrain & Seawind but NOT Seadog. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

A Randy Newman discography on the web lists the album # as BD55104 with a question on actual release in the '70s. Randy's composition,"I Don't Want to hear It Anymore" is supposed to be on it. Another site gives the # as BDS 5104- so evidently that 5 could be and S. Today the Buddah holdings are controlled by BMG but since they have hardly released any Buddah material outside of the Lovin' Spoonful & the obvious bubblegum material,I suspect there will be little coming out until the merger with Sony becomes solidified. Mac

BDS 5104 sounds more like the *actual* number. Might the "55104" have been for a cassette release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom