• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters 2004 Gold Promo Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywithaz

click here

Here is a promo poster for the 2004 Gold 35th Anniversary 2 CD set. Currently it is going for about $70. I stopped bidding on it after it hit $65. So it is out there for anyone who wants it but get it quick!

We'll probably see it again soon.

That is CRAZY!!! It's a free poster when you order the CD through the television offer... They could get the poster AND the CD for about $20!

Randy

I don't have the number anymore -- anyone else here have it? It's the number from the television commercial and the offer is for the GOLD CD and this free Carpenters poster...

I will keep looking for it!

Randy

Randy is right, this was the promotion poster you got if you ordered from the TV Offer. It was a limited edition poster so they may have already sold out of them. Wow $76.00, that is a bit much, especially since this is not a new photo but one that has been used alot. It's not a rare poster like Karen's VOTH or Karen's solo sessions poster.

If I see the commercial again I will write the # down. But I haven't seen it for awhile, so that poster may be gone. Strange that the TV Offers are not also published on the net somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom