• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters Canadian AC Chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

I am doing some research for an article I am writing and need the Canadian Adult Contemporary chart stats for peak positions made by Carpenters.

Does anybody here have that information? If so can you please list this or provide a link where I can find it.

Thank You!

Just wanted to let you know that a friend of mine did give me info on Carpenters' chart placings on the Canadian Adult Contemporary chart. You will all be pleased to know that they place 12 #1 hits on the chart. As well as an additional 5 making it into the AC top 3 - for a total of 17 Top hits on that particular chart.

To break things down even further they had a total of 20 in the Top 5 and a total of 25 in the Top 10.

I will give you a link to the article when I post it and a link to the page in which I post the complete chart of the positions each song reached.

Awesome article, Rick! I definitely enjoyed reading it (with all the sales and other trivia) and viewing the pictures and video links. Thanks for chronicling these wonderful songstresses of the 1970s and highlighting Karen. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom