CARPENTERS DECADE book now available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray

I scanned my copy of the "Carpenters Decade" book in its entirety, and made an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file of it. I would like to make it available for download to anyone who would like to read it, but I need a little help...

I was going to put this up on my webpage, but discovered that I'm completely out of space. Perhaps Harry or Rudy could host the file here at the Corner for a few days (it's 2.5 MB)? If that's not possible, maybe someone else could volunteer...

Murray
...wanting to share...

EDIT: It's now online! See my post below for details...

I would be happy to host it for a while... I could also zip or gzip it for faster download. Just let me know..

Pamela

Great idea Murray. I had never seen this before, using Adobe Reader I was able to print all 24 pages. I used my photosmart printer on best quality & it turned out great. This is yet another reason why I wished I was part of the fan club, I would have bought everything they had :D

Of course nothing comparing to having an original but this is the next best thing. I'm sure there are other fans that have never seen this either.

:)

..who just finished having steaks on the grill for the 4th, online...

I cleared some space, and the Carpenters Decade book is now online.

Click on the "WWW" icon below to visit my webpage. Once there, click on "My Carpenters Archive", and then "The Reading Room". Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you'll find it.

Enjoy!

Murray
PS. Thanks Pamela for the offer...

Great job, Murray!

I once owned this booklet, but during my many moves in the last twenty years, it somehow vanished.

Glad I now have it back in my life again via internet!

Thank you! :)

Bruno

Thanks Murray ...I do have copies of Decade booklet ....but always useful and welcome to refer to website / printed copies :cool:

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom