• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Come Fly With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm from the "tomorrow is promised to no one" school of thought, so I've listened to it. "Cheeky" is a real standout track for me. I think it should be a single myself. Great groove, great feel, Herb sounds great on horn.

Gettin' excited now. I'm having my cd shipped to work. I'd better check my mailbox tomorrow. People tend to throw things in there and never tell you that there's a package for you.

FYI - Just received an email from HDTracks and this forthcoming record is listed there, for those of you that like higher resolution stuff than you normally would get on iTunes or Amazon. Amazon is not currently listing this record as part of its "autorip" feature. All best, David

FYI - Just received an email from HDTracks and this forthcoming record is listed there, for those of you that like higher resolution stuff than you normally would get on iTunes or Amazon. Amazon is not currently listing this record as part of its "autorip" feature. All best, David

Somewhat higher. It is only 44.1/24, unless they are planning on adding the more standard 96/24 or 192/24 later (or even 88.2/24).

Probably the only download version that is lossless, though, so that's good.

Just received my deliveries for the day and I've got some sweet trumpet sounds playing in my cd player right now... not completely through it yet but very delightfully mellow... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom