- Rating - Music
- 5.00 star(s)
- Rating - Sound
- 5.00 star(s)
|1||Be My Downfall||3:30|
|2||Just Like A Man||5:03|
|3||When You Were Young||3:59|
|4||Surface Of The Moon||5:14|
|5||I Won't Take The Blame||3:55|
|6||The First Rule Of Love||4:01|
|7||The Ones That You Love Lead You Nowhere||3:12|
|8||Always The Last To Know||4:21|
|9||To Last A Lifetime||4:08|
|10||As Soon As The Tide Comes In||4:24|
|11||Behind The Fool||3:18|
|12||Sometimes I Just Have To Say Your Name||5:53|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright © – A&M Records Ltd.
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Arranged By, Performer – Andy Alston, Brian McDermott (2), David Cummings, Dels*, Iain Harvie, Justin Currie
- Artwork – Stylorouge
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Gary Barnacle (tracks:
- Bass – Justin Currie, Nick Clark (2) (tracks: 3, 5, 12)
- Drums – Brian McDermott (2)
- Engineer – Steven Haigler
- Engineer [Assistant] – John McDonald (4), Kenny Patterson
- Guitar – David Cummings, Iain Harvie
- Keyboards – Andy Alston
- Management – JPR Management
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – Kevin Westenburg*, Rob O'Conner*, Steve Double
- Producer – Gil Norton
- Vocals – Justin Currie
- Written-By – Harvie* (tracks: 2, 12), Currie*
Thanks to Mark Bedford, Fiddling Davy Crighton, Piping-Hot Troy Donockley, Roland Kerridge & Kenny Mac for Rocking Up track 7. Finally very special thanks to Quinner of Quinn Hall who secretly masterminded all this cleverly disguised as a soft scouse git "Till next time, drink well everybody and before you go out, change everything".
℗1992 A&M Records Ltd. London.
Entered the Billboard Top 200 on Sept. 26, 1992
Reached # 178 and charted for 3 weeks
"Always the Last to Know" reached # 30 as a single