Digipaks should be banned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave said:
...who prefers the REAL THIN Jewel-Cases, that can hold two CD's in one slot, though ya gotta eliminate much of the booklets and sometimes cut the back in-lay card to fit; which, I do...

Eegads! There he goes again talking about how he cuts up not only his LPs but now his CDs as well!!! Quick! someone take the scissors away from him!

--Mr Bill
heck, take away all sharp objects before he hurts more than just some LPs and CDs!!! :laugh:

Mr...In The Navy said:
Eegads! There he goes again talking about how he cuts up not only his LPs but now his CDs as well!!! Quick! someone take the scissors away from him!

Heck, take away all sharp objects before he hurts more than just some LPs and CDs!!! :laugh:

--Mr Bill

Hey, Track-Listings, Musician Info and maybe a "few" Pictures--That's ALL I NEED...!!! :badteeth:

And I can keep my things in "two's"! (...or "three's"!) :goofygrin:

Dave (...or just call me--"Do-Fer-Us, Two-Fer-Us"! ...How do you change your "handle" on this thing, anyhow?? ...I might use this as my "nickname"; 'sides we got a few more [but not BETTER... :laugh: ] "Dave's" here, anyway!) :wink:

Give him these:

superscissors.jpg

They'll go nicely with the Krayolas :laugh:

Harry

I consider the Digipacs a fine collectors item. Make a fine copy of your brand new Lost Treasures and file your mint copy never to be used again. :wink: Just like the old days when you put a brand new vinyl copy to cassette to preserve the vinyl. Put the beautiful digipac away... period!!! :thumbsup:

Marty Hurrikane

Hey Mike Argo....Hi ya doin" :D

Very Harry said:
Give him these...

...they'll go nicely with the Krayolas :laugh:

Harry

Er, thanks! How long have those been in that package, anyway? I mean SCISSORS for 39¢! Aw, but, I need some to cut through CARDBOARD! ...And with Superman there, I think they at least, ought'a cut through STEEL! :D

Dave

digipak, digipac, digi-pack, digi-pak... seems to be more than one way to spell this cat. What's the what on this, and what's it supposed to mean?

Just needing a little digi-whatever education... on-line

Dave said:
[(...or just call me--"Do-Fer-Us, Two-Fer-Us"! ...How do you change your "handle" on this thing, anyhow??

How about just "doo-fus"??? :laugh:

All kidding aside, don't you realize you decrease thge value of the record or CD when you rip apart the sleeve and packaging? Scanning an copying is one thing (they leave the original intact), but you can't undo rips, cuts and tears...

--Mr Bill
concerned for the safety of Dave's collection

Mr Bill said:
All kidding aside, don't you realize you decrease the value of the record or CD when you rip apart the sleeve and packaging?

--Mr Bill

Yes, I know. But my stuff isn't really going anywhere, as far as "resale-value" goes; like a car, I just "drive it until it falls apart". My hobby is "customizing", too. I just like a "complete works" package for some of my records--that's why I devised this "storage system" and I have a lotta' CD's, (of which I don't care for "redundant biographies" and "the history of what I'm listening to", that tends to be added to these reissues), that's all!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom