Does Michael Jackson realize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven J. Gross

...that if he ticks off the Judge enough and causes disruption of the area because of his bussed in fans- HIS BAIL CAN BE REVOKED! He is really pushing that envelope!

The powers that be in CA have been cutting Michael lots of slack. If you or I pulled a stunt like that we'd get our asses tossed in jail pronto.
Besides showing up late, Michael had the audacity to bring along a lawyer who was neither licensed in CA nor approved to appear by virtue of reciprocity.
Talk about dumb. Those fans are loyal to a fault.
JB

This makes one understand that the 20 million Jackson paid to settle the earlier alligation- WAS A BARGAIN. He would have paid a lot more in attorney fees and loss of sales, especially if the verdict was guilty. He would probably jump at the chance to do another deal now- but he can't, apparently.

True. It was Jackson's settling the earlier case which prompted the legislature in CA to pass a law to forbid doing so in the future. This time Jackso's gotta roll the dice - or cop a plea.
JB

It was interesting, I was listening to a commentator give his view on this case and he said, " If Michael Jackson is found inocent of all charges, a week later he will be on TV giving a press conference with a 12 year old boy sitting next to him"...He also said, "We live in Michael's world, he doesn't live in ours." I find MJ and our current music culture very creepy. Maybe it's my age but I don't think so. Have a peaceful MLK weekend...Jay

What does that mean..."we live in Michael's world - he doesn't live in ours..." That sounds pretty stupid to me...I think a statement like that is absolutely ridiculous.

I sure don't live in "Michael's world," whatever "world" that is - he looks to me like he's from some "other" world. Like Captain Kirk brought him back from one of the voyages of the Starship Enterprise when it went to some "other world where man has never gone before..."

The sooner this guy is gone, and I mean totally gone into the archives of history, the better for all...

I'm with you, Jay, - the present pop music and culture is VERY creepy...and pretty poor quality as well...

Captaindave said:
I'm with you, Jay - the present pop music and culture is VERY creepy...and pretty poor quality as well...

Yes, I'd say the state of the world in pop culture and maybe elsewhere, has definitely been Michael Jackson-ed! :wtf:

Thought I'd just throw in this "new adjective" heard from a few years ago. I'd say more, but I think I've done enough Jacko Bashing in the previous threads (and had a (the) final word enough times :baah:) on him, er...IT. :mad:

Dave :wink:

Honestly, with the way he's behaving lately, I think he did do it. And call me crazy, but I actually believe that the victim is actually too sick to testify, and not just looking for 15 minutes of fame. There was a kid in that interview they showed on VH-1 and their behavior to together was...umm...shall we say...questionable? :baah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom