• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

"England" Dan Seals dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Matt

Forum Undertaker
"England" Dan Seals, known for "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight", "Nights Are Forever Without You" & "Love Is The Answer" (with John Ford Coley from 1976-1979) & his country song "Bop" in 1986 has died of cancer at the age of 61. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

That's very sad. He had a great voice and the duo produced some tremendous songs.

He also appeared in concert on the stage of my theatre a few years ago during a concert series we hosted. He was a very nice guy and did an excellent show. He did "Love is the Answer" solo with just an acoustic guitar and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.

Dan Seals really would've been a great act to see... (And I may have seen him headlining the Ford Community Theater, here in Dearborn, Michigan...) I'm sure a song set of his own songs might DEFINITELY include numbers formerly done with John Ford Coley...

I love "It's Sad To Belong To Someone Else" and my all-time favorite is "We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again" (written by Jeffrey Comanor)...

A shame to have now really missed my chance to go out and see him... "England" Dan really left us way too soon...! :sad:

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom