Feels like home (Norah Jones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achim

:!: Hi everybody,
I know this doesn't quite belong here but since some of you seem to have an inside view into Universal's publishing strategies I would like to know if they plan to release Norah Jones' "Feels like home"-album on SACD like they finally did with it's predecessor.
If someone knows about this I would appreciate if you would share your knowledge with me.
Concerning the cancelled Steely Dan SACDs I must say that I am very disappointed because "Gaucho" sounds so superb and I really would have liked to have the rest of the back-catalogue released in that format.
Let's all hope that the Carpenters SACD that was talked about isn't just another hoax.
Achim from Germany
P.S.: Hi Bruno, I've a surprise for you. Just wait and see..... :angel:

I think it already released on SACD. But I know for a fact that it is released on 180G vinyl because I have a copy and it sounds excellent.

Hi Achim,

thanks for the lovely surprise you gave to me when we met yesterday! The CD-Rom with the Carpenters Medley from the Japanese Anthology Set is just great! :) :)

Now, you've almost convinced me to buy a SACD player, so I hope, too, that some Carpenters material will be released in this format soon.

Bruno
any day now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom