• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Get Packing- Carpenters mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywithaz

My mother was watching the TV show Get Packing on the Travel Channel when I walked in. It is a show about 2 women search through a guy's house to find out everything they can about him. They search through his clothes, office/business affairs, music, movies, everything.

Well anyway, the girls were searching through his music collection and the first CD was by artist: No Doubt, Kenny G, Carpenters :!:
The 2 coaches of the girls were standing outside and they heard the firls mention Carpenters over their mics. The 2 looked at each other and said "Carpenters, whoah!"

I'm not sure if they were thinking that the Carpenters were "Square" or they were thinking "How sensitive this guy is." You can interpret this however you want to.

raz42289 said:
You can interpret this however you want to.

um.......

I have always been facinated at the amount of guys that talk about the Carpenters music here and also on Ran's old Carpenters board. There were alot there too, almost as busy as here. There has been no other group in history that has affected me as much as the Carpenters music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom