Happy Birthday Karen ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. Karen is the only singer I have ever had such a personal relationship with and all through the music. There will never be another one like her.

We miss you Karen :sad: I like millions of others we wish you a GOOD Birthday. I can't understand your voice and Richard's help sold over 100 million records & Cds. AM Records should be very happy :laugh:

Not one singer can replace You :|

Thanks for that great music that got me through my life & the Viet Nam War. I think I have every song you did. :love:

Rich

Rich said:
I can't understand your voice and Richard's help sold over 100 million records & Cds. AM Records should be very happy :laugh:

Rich

Can you please clarify that? I am a little confused.

Karen, how nice in this era of turmoil, trouble and even chaos in the corners of where there's usually civility... :jester: ...your voice still sounds as fresh as ever and comes in handy in these ever-present times of despair!

Happy 55th!!! ...and may there be, what we acknowledge as many more, as you continue to be a vital source of comfort and JOY! to those who are still your fans! :tongue:artyhat:

Dave

Happy 55th Karen! :tongue:artyhat:

You'll always be the voice of my heart! :love:

Murray
...wondering if they serve Angel Food cake in heaven... :angel:

55th Birthday Anniversary -seems extraordinary -where have all the Karen & Carpenters years gone .... :shock:

Still giving all of us -such chills, melodies & magic after all thee years .... :love:

Thanks Karen & Richard for your enduring legacy :angel:

"Remember when we were together ...I was singing this song for you ..."

Peter

Wow I had no idea it was her birthday, I always remember her passing day but not birthdays. I can't believe she would have been 55, gosh time goes by so quickly. I miss all the stuff we could have had from her since she left. It's a testament to both her voice & their music that it still remains as fresh now as it did back when I first fell in love with it.

...realizing how their music just stands the test of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom