Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakeicer

Before all the hectic activity begins I want to wish each of you a happy holiday, be safe and enjoy whatever you plan to do on Thursday. And a special holiday greeting to our members of the Armed Forces wherever they may be.

Thanks Shirley, the same to you. We'll be doing our nearly annual trek to Chicagoland to spend the holiday with the wife's extended family. We'll likely be computerless and offline, but you never know.

I'd like to echo Shirley's wish for those in our military and those helping our military. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving - you folks give us much to be thankful for.

Harry
...one of the resident turkeys, online...

I also add my good wishes to everyone for a blessed Thanksgiving! Sometimes in our busy lives we forget just how many blessings we have and it's good to have a day to remember. Enjoy those loved ones close to you.

Marilyn,
who's rolling up her sleeves and getting ready to spend a kitchen day!! Gobble, gobble!!

Happy Turkey Day to all! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday.

As for me, I'll be doing the three F's - food, friends and football. There's also beer, but that doesn't start with an 'f', unless you're drinking Foster's, which I recently found out that Australians consider Foster's to be sh** beer.... :wink:

Capt. Bacardi
...who will be rooting for the Lions and Dolphins tomorrow online...

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I'll be among the few staying off the road this year, but there's plenty to keep me busy around here.
Friday night the hometown high school football team will host the semi-final state championship play-off.
Saturday night, thanks to an area radio station, I've got free tickets for a concert by the early '90s band Crash Test Dummies ("Umumum").

After a day of food, TV and relatives, it will be great to get out of the house.
JB

As you are nestled safely in your home today, please say a prayer to almighty God for the safety of all of the men and women in the United States armed services stationed throughout the world, and in Iraq.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. :usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom