Herb Alpert's son

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dub

I know that Aria Alpert has received some recent attention (and good reviews) as a fledgling young actress, but what has become of her step-brother, Dore, whose mother is Herb Alpert's first wife, Sharon? Was Dore involved at all in A & M Records? I know that Herb's brother, Dave, was an executive at A & M, but I'm not sure whether or not Dore was employed there. Just curious :shock:

It's "half-brother" not "step-brother." His sister Eden works with Pat Senatore in scheduling acts at Vibrato...

--Mr Bill

Oops...I apologize for making the mistake between "half-" and "step-" in referring to how Dore Alpert is related to Aria. I seem to get really mixed up most of the time in trying to keep track of these things. Again, my apologies! :oops:

I'm not really clear on the Alpert family tree, so to speak.

Can someone maybe post who's who among the family?

I know about Sharon - Herb's first wife; what were the names of the children from that marriage? And, what are the names of the children from the Herb/Lani marriage?

Who are Herb's siblings? And, what were his parent's names?

Herb and Sharon had Dore and Eden. Herb and Lani had Aria. David was one of Herb's brothers, but I don't know about the names of the others (I think he has a sister as well). Louis and Tillie were his parents. The fact that I know these things tells me that I definitely need to get a life!!! :rolleyes:

Capt. Bacardi

"Dore Alpert" was who Herb went by when he was attempting to get into a career as an actor, so when it didn't work out, he went back to being "Herb"... :jester: "Dore Alpert" seemed like such a good name, so that's how he named his son... :D

Dave

From what I understand from bios I've read in the past, Dore was named after the first two notes of the solfege scale, DO and RE.

Ah yes, the solfege scale...

So that would mean that the next two kids should have been named Mifa and Solla?

I think I'll name my next kid Tido.

Just humming Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Ti-Do on line!

Yokosuka Mike said:
I think I'll name my next kid Tido.

And the next one "Germaine" -- that way you'd transition from the Alpert family to the Jackson family... :laugh:

--Mr Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom